We are committed to training and developing all staff to have the understanding, skills and competence to carry out their roles successfully and happily, and to accomplish:
- to promote the physical, social and psychological wellbeing of all our clients
- to create a secure and caring environment
- to protect and maintain privacy and client autonomy
- to promote and maintain high standards of care
- to support and inform relatives and significant others
We (Ladies in Waiting) strive to maintain continuity, in relation to the care worker and the client, therefore building a relationship of reliability, trust and (often) friendship.
Ladies in waiting is registered with the Care Quality Commission, where you will be able to request a copy of our most recent Inspection Report on 0300 061 6161, or by going on line to their website at www.cqc.org.uk